Full-time or Part-time Lift Operator needed at Utah Olympic Park
- Ensure the lifts operate in a safe, responsible and public friendly manner at all times.
- Be attentive at load and unload terminals.
- Maintains and clears snow and trash from grounds, walkways and stairs.
- Assist with all aspects associated with Nordic and Freestyle Hills, Lift Operations, Gravity Zone Operational Support, Jump-related Sport user groups, Snowmaking & grooming, snow retention equipment and hill cleaning and repairs.
- Assist Mountain Adventures operations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Helps with Lift maintenance.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Willing to work extended hours during major events.
- Knowledge of radio protocol.
- Able to work in extreme cold winter and hot summer conditions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with all user groups and employees in a friendly and accommodating manner.
- A valid Drivers License
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Flexible work schedule