Full-Time Front Office Manager needed at Forbes 4-Star Hotel
The Front Office Manager Would oversee daily operations of the Front Desk, Concierge, and oversight of the Guest Services Manager and Manager on Duty. This person will be responsible for training and managing the team and shifts. They will ensure guest requests are fulfilled and they have an unforgettable experience.
- Oversee training, coaching, and provide feedback for the front desk & concierge team members.
- Ensure FD daily tasks are being completed.
- Ensure data is being input properly by the concierge team.
- Review reservations a week out go through room blocking 2-3 weeks
- Read all shift reports and follow up on guest issues and requests
- Track reservations pick up.
- Attend resume meeting every Friday
- Coordinate with reservations weekly for group reservations and routing is correct also to review owner reservations.
- Review the FD incentives all numbers are correct. send monthly and yearly report.
- Hold a front desk meeting regularly
- Office and guest supply inventory and ordering
- Postmortem is due the 10th day of the month
- Attend opp. meeting 2 times a week Mon & Fri to report VIP’s, special guests, guest requests, group notes, Owners, etc.
- Attend pre-cons as needed
- Providing a welcome amenity to each guest
- Assist in invoicing and maintaining relationships with local vendors.
- Ordering Stuff animals for the winter (RES, CHX & SER order together)
- Inventory and maintain the Le Sundry shop
- Including tracking and disposing of items when necessary.
The Chateaux Deer Valley is a Forbes Four-Star hotel located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort. We offer exceptional benefits and perks, including incredible skiing and other outdoor activities right outside the workplace door.