Full-Time Customer Experience Representative needed at Off-Road Camper Manufacturer in Coalville
Escapod Trailers is one of the fastest-growing off-road camper manufacturers in the country.
Based in Coalville, UT, we are looking for an enthusiastic, outdoor enthusiast to join our team as a full-time customer experience specialist.
In this position, you will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager as a part of the Customer Experience team. You will also be working closely with Escapod co-founder, Jen Hudak. Your primary focus will be on the early stages of the customer journey & you will be responsible for Escapod order processing.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Escapod’s products & services
- Respond to incoming quotes for Escapod’s products – the Original TOPO Series Trailer & the TOPO2
- Enter customer and build information using various applications
- Process paperwork needed for fulfilling trailer orders
- Serve as a point of contact for customer correspondence via phone and email
- Understand the needs, motivations, and emotions of customers
- Help facilitate tours of our facility and answer questions about our showroom trailer
- Help direct needed photo and video assets to communicate our product to potential and current customers
- Motivated to learn and invest in a career with us
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate & enthusiastic communicator
- Empathetic to customer needs
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- G-Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
Escapod Trailers’ is a close-knit community guided by its values of Excellence, Innovation, Simplicity, Adventure, and Integrity. We are seeking to employ those who share our values and want to join our community. Above all, we want those eager to help us grow, realizing our mission to “Build the best damn camper known to man.”