Full-Time Chief Experience Officer (CXO) needed at Park City Mountain Community
The CXO will be tasked with a major contributing role in elevating and reimagining the already upper market private Promontory Club to an even higher level of positioning with a continued commitment to consistently “exceeding owner’s expectations”. This will be partially achieved through the creation and delivering of new events, services, amenities, accoutrements, service, staffing, experiences, and culinary.
This elevated positioning is focused toward members, perspective buyers, and members’ guests. Ultimate goal, on a long-term basis, is to strengthen and increase Promontory Club’s experience and Club service culture.
This newly introduced executive level position will report directly to the General Manager, with added direction and creative discussion with ownership. The CXO will collaborate closely with the Directors of Hospitality, F&B, Golf, Community Engagement, Facilities, Sales & Marketing, and HR, to contribute with the monitoring of the current delivered member experiences, and continue to innovate and elevate the brand experience, exceeding and increasing member satisfaction and expectations.
The employee experience is similarly essential, as an engaged staff engages members. Accordingly, the CXO will focus on improving both member and staff understanding of the value of Promontory’s brand proposition, designing and activating CX strategies, prioritizing member’s viewpoint in decision-making processes, and developing and tracking key performance indicators. An important goal for the CXO is to integrate member and staff experiences across the organization and align all employees to the BRAND PROMISE. In leading Promontory to elevate to a higher “experience centric” venue, the CXO will assist in blending and improving the relations and experiences between F&B, golf, marketing & sales, club events, catering, HR, and senior leadership to insure improvement and maximizing of success across the various departments. This cross-functional collaboration is critical to achieving and maximizing experiences and perceptions.
- Understanding, defining, documenting, and defining ownership’s vision and strategic direction/goals for Promontory.
- Championing member’s and staff’s perspectives in Promontory’s strategic decision-making and co-creating innovative ways to elevate and reimagine the member experiences.
- Helping to ensure all golf and member events are signature, and planned and orchestrated with an eye toward elevating brand and member perception and experience.
- Regularly walk and view Promontory grounds, venues, amenities, and services with an eye and priority to the execution and perception of how Hospitality, F&B, and Facilities teams are delivering at all levels. Then to address and collaborate with management to improve and enhance.
- Educating staff and internal teams on the key importance of understanding Promontory’s target luxury clientele, their needs and motivations, their discriminating taste and attention to detail, along with the buyer’s journey and their life cycle.
- Assisting (with department directors) in developing and implementing staff training programs that address the elevation and consistent delivering of the member experience.
- Participate in the quarterly Advisory Board of Governors meetings and assist in advising on feedback from Board and Managements.
- Develop a process for a productive channel for the feedback from membership.
- Work with the GM and Directors to create KPI’s. Measure and track impact of initiatives on Promontory’s KPI, including overall member sentiment and satisfaction metrics.
- Participate in the monthly Promontory Team Meeting with ownership and key executives.
- Assist in the development of appropriate budgets and measuring benchmarks for programs and events addressed in this Position Description.
COMPENSATION: $150,000 – $160,000 + bonus